We will empower the world’s leading companies and governments to eliminate waste by delivering a global marketplace where valuable materials and resources are constantly traded and reused- not wasted. Some call it the Circular Economy – we call it Eiravato!
- To assist clients discover new and hidden values that facilitate transition to circularity.
- To identify gaps and opportunities via a defined project management platform.
- To advance trade via a secure Marketplace Exchange, that identifies, captures and controls materials for the equitable benefit of all value chain stakeholders.
- To capture and measure materials as valued resources. To deliver materials via extended lifecycle delivery to the most positive of outcomes and to ensure that we achieve environmental wins in parallel to bottom line realities.
- To provide granular data that provides a roadmap to meet existing and oncoming challenges. The provision of knowhow that mitigates transitional concerns, to a model that makes such concerns minimal but advantageous.
- To deliver the most positive sustainable narrative for clients, whilst doing so in a manner that respects financial realities.