Meeting regulatory demands for waste and sourcing quality recycled materials is very challenging.
EIRAVATO provides Restorative Circular Tools to de-risk and protect:
- Recycled materials matching matrix
- Recyclate supply chain quality & transparency tools
- Recyclate buyer support tools
- Value chain assessment & communication tools
- Predictive analytics
- Product de-construction tools
- Environment considerate Re-Design tools
- Legislation support & Advocacy
To get you started, here are three simple steps:
1) Get in touch and schedule an appointment.
2) Let's discuss you target and ambitions.
3) Deploy EIRAVATO and formulate a plan.
Our mission is to support transition to a restorative economy though thought leadership and to advocate for rewarding legislative change. Our goal is remove barriers that negatively affect or discourage industry, to a rewarding environment that encourages and is risk low.
Engaged with governments, scientific institutions, research bodies and other key stakeholders, our mission is to deliver new circular standards such as ISO accreditation and tax allowance schemes.
EIRAVATO uses smart tech to deploy a Carbon Trust© certified materials classification matrix. Such a matrix transforms beyond existing waste hierarchy's to support sourcing of quality risk-low recycled materials with supportive tools for education, lean quality controls and buyer - seller communication.
Our tools enhance supply chain transparency with tracking logistics, supply chain needs and a trading platform. Predictive tools measure opportunities and risks, whilst our Materials Exchange assists the sourcing of materials from trustworthy partners and the development of long term mutually beneficial relationships.